Course Curriculum Under Graduate Courses
Bachelor of Arts (BA) –
- The following subjects (Subject Code) are available in the Under Graduate Faculty of Arts.
- The number of seats available in the Arts Faculty is 360.
- Subjects Offered :-
- Hindi Literature (04)
- English Literature (05)
- Sanskrit (03)
- Economics (10)
- Political Science (12)
- Sociology (17)
- Physical Education
- Any three subjects with the restriction that three languages can not be offered
- In the third year only two subjects can be offered from subjects in taken first & second year.
ELIGIBILITY: - Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks.
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.)
- Following subjects (subject code) are available in the under graduate faculty of science
- Number of seats available in the science faculty is 120 divided into two groups ZBC & PCM each having 60 seats.
- PCM Group :
- Physics (01)
- Chemistry (02)/Physical Education
- Mathematics (03)
- Zoology (04)
- Botany (05)
- Chemistry (02)/ Physical Education
- Either PCM are ZBC group can be offered for pursuing is under graduate science course.
- In the third year only two subjects can be offered from the subjects taken in the first and second year.
Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)
- The Following subjects/papers (subject codes) are available in the undergraduate faculty of commerce.
- The number of seats in the commerce faculty is ninety (90).
- A student has to pass in 18 papers plus Viva to be eligible for a bachelor of commerce degree.
- The papers in B Com I, II & III are as follows.
1. Business Communication (01)
2. Business Statistics (03)
3. Financial Accounting (04)
4. Business Regulatory Framework (05)
5. Business Economics (06)
6. Business Environment (07)
1. Auditing (01)
2. Company Law (02)
3. Cost Accounting (03)
4. Principles of Business Management (04)
5. Income Tax (05)
6. Business Organization (07)
1. Indirect Taxes (02)
2. Money & Financial System (03)
3. Managerial Accounting (04)
4. Corporate Accounting (05)
5. Optional Group (B) Principles of Marketing (08)
6. Optional Group (B) International Marketing (09)
NOTE : ALL UNDER GRADUATE STUDENT IN THE FACULTY OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE in addition to the subjects offered have to compulsorily qualify the paper on ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES in any of three years as a regular students to be eligible for acquiring the UNDER GRADUATE DEGREE.